• Implement platform from international web to fit with local web and application user.
• Maintaining, updating, repairing, improving base on existing services/applications and programs which were developed by Java, android/IOS.
• Translate business needs (user stories) into technical requirements (functional applications).
• Design, perform code review, and reuse source code to develop new features in SYBazzar app and web services/
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to resolve these problems
• Writing technical documents such as URS (user requirement specification), SRS (software requirement specification), SAS (software architecture specification), and User guide…
• Do other duties as assigned by the leader, manager
• Study the technical updates and make the change or do upgrading release in Development area.
• Have bachelor / engineer in IT, computer science or equivalent
• Have knowledge about software development models as well as tools supporting for software development.
• 2+ years of experience working in application development base on iOS/Android platform (Swift/Objective-C/Kotlin/Java).
• Have experiences developing with service API (REST, SOAP)
• Use source code management tools (SVN, GIT…) fluently
• Be fluent in English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
• Have ability Teamwork, careful, attention to detail, logical thinking and always want to develop themselves
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests